In continuation to my previous post, a journey won’t be complete if you don’t have company. Obediently following all those tips I’ve mentioned won’t make your trip perfect if you don’t have somebody to share it with. I admit, I’ve always dreamed of traveling alone (Outside my comfort zone, that is. For I’ve been going ’round some common places in the Philippines by myself.) but until now, I still don’t have the guts. So I need some travel buddy/ies to stand by me in this vice. Hehe…..
Hear ye, hear ye! Wanted: #tosomtravels Buddy/ies!
1. He/she/they must be up for adventure into the unknown and not afraid to get lost.
2. He/she/they must have stamina in walking and walking and walking with no complaints.
3. He/she/they must splurge to eat and to experience what is unique in a certain place.
4. He/she/they must NOT frequent the toilet.
5. He/she/they must NOT shop too much.
6. He/she/they must be patient in queuing and in dealing with the locals.
7. He/she/they must be game to try anything a place offers.
8. He/she/they must be cowboys/cowgirls and not maarte to get soaked under the heat of the sun and to eat street food.
9. He/she/they must be skilled in directing and taking my photos ala Laureen Uy poses.
10. He/she/they must NOT be saputon.